“Very clean great service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #432 of 1,025 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Very clean great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

We ate dinner there when we stayed in motel connected to here. It was very convenient. The waiter was a lot of fun and provided us excellent service. He told us about some things to see and do in area. The restrooms were nice clean and well maintained. Food was served promptly and was hot and appealing. Definitely will eat there again if in area.

• Visited June 2013

Hoosick Falls, New York
“some place to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

the waiter we had was so so, the food was good, very small portions but excellent presentation and taste.

Visited April 2013
Buffalo, New York
“One of my favorite chains”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

We eat at T.G.I. Fridays quite often. Love their food, the staff and can always have a good time in the bar area. Love the Jack Daniel's items. Can have a wait at the busier times.

Visited March 2013
Albany, New York
“Great Dinner and Convenient Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner here last night after long day visiting a friend in the hospital. Delighted that the restaurant is attached to the hotel. Salmon with lobster was wonderful. Wine was 2 for 1 and the whiskey cake was outstanding. Server was pleasant and efficient. Hostess made sure I was seated where I could read. Glad I made the choice to eat here.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Bad experience. Do not plan on going back to this location.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

About 20 total people waiting to be seated. I saw many many tables open, did not make sense. I did not feel like waiting so I went to the bar to look for a seat. Found one but previous customer dishes still on bar counter. I sat down anyways, waited and waited and waited. No one ever came to clear the dirty dishes or wait on me so I left. I am not going to give my business to a restaurant with terrible service! I walked down the street, had a great meal with even better service! Fridays ... You lose.