“the best that buffalo has to offer”
Review of Chef's

Chef's
Ranked #6 of 1,058 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2013

my recent trip to buffalo was made special by a visit to Chef's. the menu is extensive so there is something for everyone. and the service was friendly and prompt. i hadn't eaten all day which may, or may not have attributed to the fact that it was one of the best meals of my life.

There are newer reviews for Chef's

Reviewed October 7, 2013

My family has been going to Chef's for all of our lives. Even now that I live out of state, no trip to Buffalo is complete without dinner at Chef's. I strongly recommend the spaghetti parmesan. My spersonal favorite is the 1/2&1/2 Veal Cacciatora over spaghetti. It is only available occasionally, but worth it.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Begin from buffalo I have eatin at Chefs many times. Now I make it a must eat stop on my annual return to buffalo visit.

Probably the most junior person on the wait staff. Has been there ten plus years so th service is always good. I order the same meal every time and I am never disappointed. Special mix salad (usually shared), spaghetti parm, two meatball

s and chianti served room temperature (be sure and specify as it will be served chilled I'd you don't). I have had this exact lunch over fifty times and would be there for another tomorrow if they weren't 1400 miles away.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I have ate here about 5 times in my life. Sometimes it is a fun night with friends... family large parties and today was a quick lunch stop. I was alone and ate at the bar. There was not another person at the bar other than me. The bartender asked me what I wanted, in a timely manner brought me my order and I enjoyed the food. However, the entire time I was there I had the pleasure of seeing him with his back to me open wine bottle after wine bottle in anticipation of an apparent busy night. I just appreciate a little conversation... So I wont be going back there for a lunch alone anytime soon. His tip reflected his dedication to tending bar, which most importantly is being chatty.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Good choice, enjoyed the food. Nice to have a choice of portion size on a lot of selections.
Food was nicely presented, without any delays. Prices appropriate. Glad that we had made reservations, we were taken right back!

Been to Chef's? Share your experiences!