“Great private party”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great private party”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend booked a private brunch for me for my birthday and I had an amazing time. The service was awesome and we didn't have to worry about anything. We had one of the private rooms upstairs and a whole bucket of endless mimosas, but we didn't even have to worry about refilling our glasses up ourselves, because our server was on top of it, oh and coffee too ;) The food was great and we barely had to wait. They were very friendly and accommodating to us when we booked, when my boyfriend came to set everything up and while we were there, I would highly recommend booking any kind of event here, because they were great. I was never a huge fan of Coles, because I thought it was more of a college bar, but after the few times I have been there, and my great birthday experience I would highly recommend it!

Visited June 2013

“Good food, fun ambiance- great selection of beer!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

First impression wasn't so great as we were forgotten about apparently. The table that was sat about 10 minutes after we did, got their drinks before anyone had even talked to us. I'm sure it was a mix-up and hopefully rare...our server was apologetic and comped our drinks which was nice. The banana pepper appetizer was DELISH! I had the lamb burger which was so flavorful and moist. I loved it and if it wasn't for those banana peppers, I would have downed the whole thing. It is rather loud in the restaurant so ask for outside seating if you are disturbed by having to raise your voice to talk across the table. Fun atmosphere for a Friday night dinner in downtown Buffalo!

• Visited July 2013
Niagara Falls
“Awesome meal and drinks”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We had dinner here on a Saturday night. The atmosphere was nice. Not too overcrowded, moderate noise. Beer selection was great, full menu of burgers, sandwiches and appetizes. Then they add the daily dinner list/specials......so much to choose from if you can't find something there is an issue with yourself! I had the NY stip steak with mashed potatoes and asparagus. Everything was cooked to my liking. One of the best tasting steaks I,ve had in a while. My wife had eggplant parm ane NE clam chowder soup. She was very pleased with both. Service was good, prices were average for Elmwood restaurants. I will be back and plan on bringing friends too.

Visited June 2013
Torrevieja, Spain
“great place”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We were here for dinner last Friday night. The place is full of atmosphere and the food is great. It is a very noisy place but we were in the side room which wasn't too bad. Would recommend.

• Visited May 2013
New York
“Say hi to Russell...best bartender!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Great place with great wings and service. Russell is the best bartender in Buffalo! We go here every time we do a wing crawl in Buffalo...if you do the same do not miss it!

• Visited April 2013