“Pizza delivered”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Called from Rochester to have Pizz for my class tonight delivered at 4:30pm.
Arrived HOT, fresh and done as requested.
They just foegot the plated/napkins.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I have had many experiences with La Nova over the years. My unit at Sisters Hospital orders from them from time to time. sometimes good sometimes not. Sometimes hot sometimes cold. Overall fine when no problems exist but if there are problems... Fuggittabout getting any service. The managers will argue with you until you are too tired to argue about any more. Today we got what was clearly a burnt spinach pizza and all they could do is argue. See the picture it really speaks for itself.

3  Thank kaiscat
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I usually go the the Williamsville location for a slice or a pie. However always new staff on hand and they make rookie mistakes like any place you go. If you want to try different pizza's, you can pick out slices out of the case to make a pie. That's how we found out their Classic pizza which is a just about an everything pizza and oh so good. Everything is good and I recommend this location (not a sit down place, but they do have a 4 seat counter) for out-of towners or get it to go - you won't be disapointed and they do deliver to the continental US - check their menu or online.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I was in buffalo for a conference and found a brochure for La Nova Pizza and it looked great. I asked a couple people around the hotel and all said it was good pizza. Instead of ordering it and having it delivered, we decided to plug the address into the GPS and head on over. We got there and found it on the corner of two streets and somewhat crowded. We went inside and noticed it to be rather crowded at the time so we figured this to be a good thing. We ordered cheese sticks and a large pizza, it was about $35.00 total which was a bit pricey but... The cheese stickes came our after about 15 mins and surprisingly came with french fries. The pizza on the other hand took another 30-40 minutes. During this time the dining room cleared out and we were the only ones left but still had to wait about 15 minutes after that. The place is rather small and clearly did most of their business through delivery because there were about 12 delivery drivers and about 8 people in the kitchen. We didn't understand the long wait but I digress... The pizza came out (Buffalo Chicken) and it was outstanding. It was one of the best pizzas I had eaten in a long time.They also have pizza by the slice which all looked great through the glass. The only problem was that my buddy was a little skeptical about the neighborhood. We are from the south and it was a different type area than we are use to. However, everyone was nice and cordial. We had no problems at all. I would definitely go back and have pizza at La Nova. The staff was nice and again, the only real problem was the wait time.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

wonderful wings and bleu cheese, pizza is quite good as well