“Can't go wrong for food or drinks here”

Pearl Street Grill & Brewery
Ranked #17 of 1,153 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Pearl Street Grill is famous in Buffalo There are actually 4 floors..some have wedding receptions and the like...I have been to main floor and rooftop bar. Everyone in our group was pleased.....held a reunion here 5 years ago...can get very busy

Write a ReviewReviews (1,427)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Decent food and a really nice outdoor space to grab a drink or a bite. In a town where there are not a lot of great establishments this is a good go-to for consistency in food and in service. Especially if you are looking for a place to go on a Monday where most other places are closed for the day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place has a cool vibe and bar. Plenty of beer choices and the staff is friendly and efficient. Decor is eclectic both inside and out. Food was average. Shrimp topped salad was noticeable for it's lack of tiny shrimp. Seemed a little skimpy since they were the smallest shrimp I've ever seen. Same critique for the beef stew. You need to put some beef in the bowl, not just a small chunk and a lot of potatoes. Taste was average for both dishes, nothing special. Sandwiches were a better option at this place as well as burgers.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This is a cool place! It’s really nice on the inside and out! The beer is good! The food is good! The staff is awesome! My only criticism, it needs to be dusted. I know, sounds stupid. But I just noticed that in higher spots that it was kind of dusty. That’s all. Otherwise, great place. We’ll definitely be going back! I recommend the pot roast!

Reviewed September 9, 2018

The location of this place is walking distance from Canalside and the Buffalo and Erie County Naval & Military Park.

After visiting the Buffalo and Erie County Naval & Military Park , we were looking for a good place for lunch. Luckily we found Pearl Street Grill and Brewery. This place not only has very good service and good food but is also kid friendly which is an added plus especially when you have a hungry 5 year old. This place is friendly and cozy. A great place to have a nice lunch.

The fish tacos were very good and so were the hamburgers. Definitely get the fries I could not get enough of them. I would also recommend the their pizza was also very good.

We did have one minor incident and that we the kids pizza was extremely soggy. This was quickly remedied and is one of the major reason why I would recomend this place.

If you are looking for a good place to eat near the pier, this is a good place to go to, wind down and just relax.