“Great Beer and Food is Decent too”

Pearl Street Grill & Brewery
Ranked #5 of 1,034 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Niagara Falls, New York
“Great Beer and Food is Decent too”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I've frequented this place over the years and keep coming back for their great beers and good bar food. The restaurant/bar is huge with several floors, balconies and outdoor bars. It really has nice interior and they have kept the old brick true to it's historic nature. The ceiling fans are really cool as they are belt driven and look original to the building. They usually have a great selection of craft beer on tap and I usually like to get the sampler of beer for $7.50 which is a good price. I recommend this as you can try out the new beers and decide what's the best one for the day. The menu is extensive as well and you can get just about anything. I recommend sticking to the bar type food as their burgers are top notch. This is a great place to bring friends and hasn't disappointed me yet so I would definitely recommend this place as a solid spot when visiting Buffalo.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I recently visited Buffalo on a business trip and was taken out for dinner at the Pearl Street Grill. We managed to get a table on the upstairs patio and had a really great evening. The food and beer was very good, but what really made the evening special was the atmosphere/music. They had an excellent live band who played classic numbers all night long. I would recommend this place to anyone who is planning to visit Buffalo in the near future...

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Howelldavid506
Cumberland, Maryland
“Good beer good food and good embience”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I stopped her for lunch while visiting Buffalo. The place is very interesting looking. Their beer was excellent and the sandwich, pulled pork. The service was prompt and friendly. It is obvious this is a popular spot for locals as many well dressed business or professional people were in attendance.

Ottawa, Canada
“Eat the pot roast!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I got the pot roast and that meal was sooo good. They brew their own beers and they taste awesome! Thay have also many choices! Thanks for a great night!

Visited September 2013
“A sure bet!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We attended with reservations for dinner. Very friendly staff, took us right away to booth as I had requested. Great atmosphere, clean, broad spectrum of patrons from sports goers to families with children. This place is perfect if you are a craft beer enthusiast like me - they brew all their beer on site, and speaking as a Canadian who loves good beer, I was actually surprised it was so good, not typical watered down beer-I would go back just for the beer. Our server was great, knowledgeable about the beer and menu. Food quality and portion was excellent, good value for money.
We also ordered a tube of beer, basically a huge graduated cylinder that they fill with beer that has a tap. A fun way to drink beer!
We were attending the football game the following day and attended based on Tripadvisor reviews - it was great and we will go again for sure when in Buffalo, lots of tvs and great place to watch the game. No negatives to mention, other than it is a true brewpub experience so don't expect a quiet, dull atmosphere here.

1 Thank ThirstyTravelling