“Good beer and good atmosphere” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pearl Street Grill & Brewery

Pearl Street Grill & Brewery
Ranked #5 of 1,025 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Soups, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Plattsburgh, NY
“Good beer and good atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

We went here before a Sabres game recently, as it's close by the First Niagara Center. This place came highly recommended by the locals, and I can see why!

Though the upstairs was very busy, with a 45 minute wait, we seated ourselves downstairs, where you are served fast food style; placing your order at a counter and waiting for your name to be called.

The bartenders were incredibly friendly, the beer was cold and cheap, and the food was yummy; a perfect starter to a game night. The atmosphere was also a major reason I enjoyed this place; everyone was having a great time, no pretentiousness!

I will definitely return to the Pearl St Grill and Brewery!

Visited April 2013

“Not one complaint !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting the buffalo area for a couple days and were told by friends to visit this bar and grill, and we were glad we did! The atmosphere was awesome, the beer was delicious (I loved the oatmeal stout) and our server (the receipt said Kristi g ) was very nice and very attentive. The next time we visit the area there is no doubt that we will most definitely return!

• Visited April 2013
Lockport, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Frequented many times with friends for good food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Location is nearby to most downtown Buffalo events. Nice variety of food choices as well as beverages. Very tasty fare. Nice terrace for summer dining and we attended a wedding reception upstairs that was great. The venue was in a "loft" atmosphere that was lovely. I would recommend it highly.

Visited October 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Nice place to hang out before Sabres game”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Ate there before my first Sabres game couple weeks ago. My friend and I went there about 2 hours before the game and its jammed pack! We didn't wanna wait so we had the buffet upstairs. It's about 16 dollars per person and the menu wasn't extensive but the food was great. Very good atmosphere as it was filled up with hockey fans. However, I think they have let in more ppl than they can handle. The food constantly run out (even for wings and pasta). I usually left a buffet with my stomach full but not that time. I was told I eat very little and I suggest people go to the restaurant early and try avoid the buffet if you have a chance.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
London, Ontario, Canada
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Free popcorn to start, great service and great food. Love the cheddarJalepeno crusted haddock with mashed potatoes and garlice green beans, awesome! Been here three times and never had anything I didn't like. The staff are always nice and quite quick

• Visited March 2013