“HORRIBLE SERVICE AND FOOD”

Cecelia's Ristorante
Ranked #158 of 1,101 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I was exceptionally disappointed and embarrased to dine at this restaurant. The service was horrible. We waited 45 minutes to have our entree served and when it arrived the food was cold. We waited for our server several times to order additional food and drinks and had to get up and find aother server to help. We had entertained out-of-town guests and were hoping to show them nice Buffalo restaurant. The only great thing is their patio. Make sure when you dine on their patio that you have a full stomach as that is the only thing that is positive about this restaurant. We will never return to this restaurant and there are much nicer restaurants to dine at on Elmwood Avenue.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Went to an Italian restaurant in the mood for Italian food, but the steak caught my eye. It was so tender and tasty- cooked to perfection.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Good selection, good food, good service. Hostess not very friendly.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

I loved Cecelia's. Have been with friends and family and really enjoyed each visit. Manicotti was delicious, highly recommend.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

I had dinner at Cecelia's on a Friday evening with my daughter before a show. It was a gorgeous night and would have been nice to enjoy the outdoor seating, but there was an hour wait for a table outside. We were seated inside right away. I had the chicken piccata and my daughter had the seafood fra diavolo - both were excellent and generous portions. We enjoyed an appetizer of fried artichokes with a pesto aioli. They also have an extensive martini selection. The service was outstanding! Very enjoyable!