“Wonderful dinner”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: W Delavan Avenue
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This was not the first time I had eaten at Hutch's. Every time I go here the meal is delicious. It is a great place to go with adults. I probably would not bring my children here. The atmosphere is more for adults (couple and groups). The bar area is great for a pre dinner cocktail. I would recommend making a reservation they are crowded every night of the week.

1  Thank pschu420
There are newer reviews for Hutch's

Reviewed July 3, 2014

We ate in Hutch's in two stages; we had our main meal, somewhat hurriedly (our fault!) from 1730-1830 so we could catch a Twilight Tour at the Forest Lawn Cemetery across the street, and at 2100 we came back for dessert.
We were a little full from lunch, so we ate somewhat lightly. We both had gazpacho, our first of the summer, and it was delicious, with the right mix of tomato, pepper and spices. I had a small portion of jambalaya with penne for the main course; my wife had ceviche. I found the jambalaya tasty, with generous portions of andouille, shrimp and chicken. My wife said the ceviche was as good as she had in Peru. After our walk, we had a chocolate tart that was sumptious.
Make this one of your choices in Buffalo.

1  Thank TorontoAlan
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Very good cajun salmon
Substitutions taken in stride by staff
Value could always be higher for most high end restaurants like this one
Out of wine on list was nicely substituted
6:00pm reservation was easily accommodated lots of seating choices

1  Thank djcoolhaus
Reviewed June 21, 2014

The cocktails were excellent with a very nice wine list by the bottle/glass when we were seated for our reservation. Ryan, the Manager, provided us with a charming table inside. As an appetizer we selected the Ahi Tuna rolled in light and dark sesame seeds and seared to a rare perfection, sliced in perfect bite-sized "steaks", served with pickled ginger, soy sauce and wasabi. One word. Amazing. The roasted beet salad and lobster & shrimp bisque were equally delicious. When our main courses of bone-in beef tenderloin with herb butter, garlic mashed & fresh steamed green beans, and grilled prawns with linguine arrived we could only eat a small amount wishing we had the ability to enjoy more! No worries, they were kind enough to box it up for us to take back to the Parkside House B&B where we were staying. A beautiful ending to a beautiful week in Buffalo! You really HAVE to get to Hutch's if you're ever in the area---definitely need reservations, we made ours three days in advance for a Saturday night and they only had a couple of times available.

1  Thank Paula J
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Food is excellent, fresh and tasty. Steaks are tender and juicy. Everything of the highest quality. A great place for a special occasion. Service is extremely attentive.

1  Thank sunnylin2014

Been to Hutch's? Share your experiences!