“Wonderful meal with family”
Review of Hutch's

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: W Delavan Avenue
Charlotte
“Wonderful meal with family”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

As we pulled up to the restaurant I was a bit worried, but knew Tripadvisor has yet to disappoint me. As we walked it, I knew this would be a great night. The atmosphere was quaint, brick walls, small rooms. It's not a huge place so you probably don't want to go without a reservation.
The staff was wonderful. Food was top notch. Plenty of choices and specials to please the entire group. We will surely be back next time we come to town to visit my son and his wife.

• Visited January 2014

• Indonesian first
Buffalo, New York
“Wonderful”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Went to Hutch's for a special birthday. Hostess service, bar service, and wait service were all impeccable, as usual. Dinner was delicious and well worth the snow storm we drove through to get there. Companion's rib eye was cooked perfectly and well~enjoyed. My filet was very good. Great dining experience.

Visited January 2014
Hamburg, New York
“A truly outstanding restaurant”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My wife and I took her parents to Hutch's this evening to dinner following an afternoon attending the Trans Siberian Orchestra show.

I chose Hutch's to celebrate my in laws 50th Anniversary based on comments I viewed online.

We all loved the restaurant. The service was exceptional.

The food was excellent. My wife and I had the beef tenderloin au poivre which was outstanding. My mother in law had grouper which she enjoyed. My father in law and stepson had the steak frites. No frites as the fryer was not working. Mashed potatoes were substituted. The only flaw was the ribeye had a lot of fat on my stepsons steak. My tenderloin would have been a better choice.

The desserts are exceptional. The almond cookie cup with the fresh fruit is amazing. The best desert I have ever tried. I had a chocolate tort and my father in law had an apple crisp with vanilla gelato.

I can't wait to visit this restaurant in the near future.

It really is a first class restaurant. You will enjoy it.

• Visited December 2013
San Francisco, California
“Our best meal in Buffalo”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We were a party of five and were warmly and efficiently served really good food and drinks in a warm and friendly atmosphere. It was "thumbs up" from everyone in our party.

Visited December 2013
Buffalo, New York
“My favorite place”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Consistently wonderful food. Excellent prep. Excellent presentation. Excellent drinks. Excellent professional waiters. Try the fried oysters!! Order the "fruit cup" for dessert....great surprise. It's a small place and a bit cramped. Don't mind the young lawyers and other yuppies

• Visited May 2013

Been to Hutch's? Share your experiences!