“Alway delicious”

Cross street: W Delavan Avenue
Williamsville, New York, USA
“Alway delicious”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Hutches been there for years and always best food verities with great service, warm comfortable setting.

Visited September 2013

• Indonesian first
Sheffield, Massachusetts
“For the price, it matches expectations”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Hutch's lives up to its history of 18 years. It offers elegant or informal dining in a restaurant with a brick walled pub in rear and formal, somewhat French -looking formal restaurant in front. The menu pricing includes highly price (and gorgeous looking) meat dishes and small offerings which span the gamut. Our eggplant-tomato appetizer was elegant and tasty, beet salad met expectations and wines (by the glass) well selected. My only complaint is that my Gumbo came with pasta and would have been far better with rice. The sauce was (as expected) fine and a bit strong to compensate for less liquid and chunky pasta. The service was invisible. I'd go here for special occasions, often, if I lived nearby.

• Visited October 2013
Derby, New York
“Oustanding”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Five star restaurant - outstanding food, outstanding service, one of Buffalo's best! Creative menu with great appetizers, main course and desserts!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“After all these years...........”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

While in town for a Buffalo Bills game we decided to visit Hutch's which was always one of my favorites when I used to live in Buffalo. The food was good but I had the calves liver which did have a couple of tough "veiny" pieces and was covered with an onion sauce which seemed a little too "sweet". My better half had the lamb chops which were excellent. I definitely recommend this restaurant.

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just the two of us in Buffalo”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Came to Buffalo to visit my son who's in dental school here for the Labor Day weekend. Just Mom and son. I heard about Hutch's on a previous flight by a woman sitting next to me. She mentioned it was fabulous and that her husband was an employee there. So we reserved that rec for a special occasion. This was it, just the two of us. We had a drink at the bar which was cozy, full, but not too crowded. We waited on a table outside for about 15 minutes, but it was worth it. How many opportunities do you have to dine outside in Buffalo, NY?? We were greeted by our server Anthony, and he was The Best! We discussed our thoughts of what we wanted and he directed us to perfection. We loved the soft shell crab appetizer that is also served as an entree and the sauce was so good we didn't want to waste a drop so asked for more bread to sop it up. That good!! Dinner was the jambalaya and the lobster sandwich. Jambalaya was well prepared and good and spicy, but just right. The lobster sandwich, was well, what can you say, it's not Maine, probably should have ordered a local fave. Anyway, had a great evening at a beautiful spot, outside on a beautiful Buffalo evening alone with my boy. We will be back, next time while the entire fam...