“Discreet side bar location...”
Review of Hutch's

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: W Delavan Avenue
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I love this menu and all of the wait staff! What a great experience is had every night I spend at Hutch's. The Bison Tenderloin was the best cut of meat I have ever had, so unbelievably tender! Cant wait to come back!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

The service and food were spot on!
The filet mignon was cooked perfectly and the service was excellent. Nice bar area as well.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I made reservations for 815 pm, and got there around 805 pm. It was busy and they said there was a little wait, i was fine with that. After a hour and a half I was never seated!!!, and at 9:30ish I left. I understand maybe a 30 minute wait with reservation, but a hour and half. It is just really disappointing, and I don't know if i can ever go back.

1  Thank Eric K
Reviewed February 4, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here half a dozen times ovre the last few years. My recent meal here was memorable. At the bar, I had te best coldest martini that I have ever had, almost perfection. My second heaven moment here was the ribeye steak, best that I have ever had. All else was very good also.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

this restaurant is crowded and the noise level is extreme. The food and service were good,but the bar scene is so loud that it makes the experience less than satisfactory.