“My fav buffalo eatery”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary, International
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Love left bank. Food is always consistent and well priced. Outdoor seating is charming. Be sure to make reservation.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We came here for a business dinner mid week. Friendly, professional staff with great food. Our group ordered different appetizers and entree's, all of them were excellent. Not hard to see why they are highly ranked!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

twice in a row we were disappointed.

first we received a call 'confirming' our friday night dinner reservation. we had made the reservation for Saturday. we canceled as we could not go on friday night

second, we tried again a few weeks later. we made a reservation and upon our arrival were told that a name one letter off our name had a reservation but we did not. the hostess was snarky and rude to us. she told us we could wait and see if the other party showed up and then perhaps if they didn't we could have their table. only when we said we were leaving did a table happen to open up. I wrote a letter to the management and waited several weeks for some version of an apology or explanation, still have not heard from them. food was good but we were treated so badly ...we'll go elsewhere.

3  Thank jennifer g
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Because it deserves to be. We go there one a month - standing reservations (which for weekends - you need to make month in advance). All on staff very friendly - excellent service. Any item on menu is a good bet - while daily specials are usually home runs! Dining area tends to be pretty loud (bad acoustics) but probably the only negative one could point out. Location may seem "iffy" to some - but I guarantee once you visit - you'll keep coming back! All meals are very reasonably priced & excellent portions. (I'm a big eater & usually still walk out with tomorrow's lunch treat :) A GEM in Buffalo NY!

1  Thank DrHackBflo
Reviewed July 3, 2014

My husband and I had a 5:45pm reservation on a Tuesday and were able to get a parking place next to the restaurant. We called earlier that afternoon and we're lucky to get a reservation. The ambiance inside the restaurant is nice (lit candles at the table) and we got water very quickly (with a small pitcher that stayed on the table). We also received some bread with dipping sauce as we looked over the menu. We got the bruschetta special (chicken on basil pesto) to start. My husband got the Griled CAB center cut NY Steak topped with poached lobster and I got the Cheese Tortellini in a romano cream sauce with toasted bread crumbs. I also got a glass of Cave Springs Riesling and my husband got a glass of Merlot. Everything was delicious and our waitress was attentive. Our leftovers were boxed and bagged for us as well. Overall, fabulous meal! Definitely a place to treat yourself!

Been to Left Bank? Share your experiences!