“Always my favorite place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Left Bank

The Left Bank
Ranked #3 of 1,030 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: American, International, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always my favorite place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I go to this restaurant as often as possible. We never have a bad meal. Consistency is the most important thing in restaurants and left bank is always consistent. I love their specials but I am hooked on the panko chicken and the deep fried oysters. I also always get a bowl of whatever their soup special is and I have never been disappointed. love it love it love it nothing more to say.

• Visited September 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Buffalo, NY
“Always Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Classy restaurant with amazing food. Very accommodating with changes for dietary restrictions. Will swap out rice for pasta for gluten free eating.

Visited January 2013
Williamsville
“Best Restaurant and Value in Buffalo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

I've been trying new restaurants as often as I can since I moved here a few months ago. Left bank so far is the by far the best restaurant I've been too. The food is amazing, lots of options, good wine list, great service and excellent atmosphere. I think I've found a regular dinner spot if I can get a reservation. I was told if you want something on the weekend you need to do it at least a month in advance.

• Visited March 2013
“Best food in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Hands down best food in town that is also priced appropriately. Make reservations because they are always booked.

• Visited April 2013
Buffalo, New York, United States
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Amazing food! A creative menu -- truly a farm to table experience. This is one of the best bistros in Buffalo.

Visited March 2013

Been to The Left Bank? Share your experiences!