“A nice place for breakfast”
Review of Pano's Restaurant

Pano's Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 1,061 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Been going to Panos since before the rebuild, use to be the best place to go and eat well and cheap after partying late into the night in college, it located right down the street from Buffalo State College. Now its much nicer, with a larger menu, but it still breakfast that brings me back time and time again. Love the pancakes and my husband does steak and eggs. Parking is horrible, tiny lot on busy Elmwood strip and they do get crowded. Draws a cross section of the community from politicians to suburbanites and college students. Rarely disappointed, except sometimes service can be slow.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This was our 3rd time at Pano's. I have been thinking of returning for several months now and when I praised it to a friend, they became curious and wanted to go too. I had the same meal (again) - can't beat it: two filet mignons & a lobster tail, also the greek potato. Food was all yummy, steak tender, love the potatoes and a decent size lobster tail for the price. Was not impressed with the service - waiter didn't serve the (usual) table appetizer until we asked for it, he brought wrong potatoes and did not seem to want to be bothered with us. Wine bar is very nice, although very busy, and the location is very trendy. Will go back, so will our friends.

1  Thank 1MSR
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Had a chicken souvlaki salad and it was very good, in fact one of the best here locally, especially if you substitute mixed greens for the regular lettuce they give you. Service was great, prices are fair, I will be back for more soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Three of us enjoyed the Vegetarian Platter Entree. It was delicious but I think would have been too much for one person. A wonderful array of humus, Kalamata olives, spinach rice,toasted beans, roasted veggies and lettuce, tomato and red onion. Served with toasted pita bread and also served with their bread basket and sundried tomato spread. Very filling and satisfying - would definitely order again !

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I recently ate at PANO'S and we loved every bite.
I had Greek and my husband had a steak. Every bite was flavorful and there was plenty of food!
I thought the atmosphere was nice, but the stairs gave my husband a little trouble.
I would definitely go back and take my friends and family with me.

Been to Pano's Restaurant? Share your experiences!