“Great neighborhood place”

Encompass Coffee Bar & Cafe
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Nestled on the Parker side of the corner with Hertel this little coffee, soup and sandwich place is the perfect neighborhood joint. It was charming as a sweet shop, but the current set up makes a little more sense long-term. Its predictable early opening time of 7am makes it a nice alternative to the wretched drive through at Timmy Ho's for your morning jake. I had the regular coffee and it was great. I also took home a 16oz cup of Chorizo and Chickpea soup, which was homemade and kind of a steal at 4 and a half bucks. Delicious no doubt. I don't usually order soup like that but it was really good. The atmosphere is great and I cant wait to walk down on a snowy morning and enjoy what looks like a nice breakfast. The owner ran a pretty nice little operation of the same ilk on the other side of town so there is a pleasant level of professionalism. Also a little retail section with French presses and other items. Totally worth checking out. I took my kid, she wonders where all the candy went but likes it anyway and the folks were nice to her. I have a positive feeling about it. Good vibes all around.

2  Thank GoSabres2011