“Hindenburger did not disappoint”
Review of Lagerhaus 95

Lagerhaus 95
Reserve with OpenTable
Lagerhaus 95 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #199 of 1,069 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: European, Gastropub
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Lagerhaus 95 is a casual European restaurant and bar located at 95 Perry Street in the City of Buffalo's historic Cobblestone District. We are adjacent to Buffalo's Canal Side attractions and the First Niagara Center. You will find us on the corner of Perry Street and Mississippi Street in the former Benlin Warehouse and terminal - which has been renovated into a vibrant mixed use facility. The word lagerhaus is a German term for warehouse and pays tribute to the history of the building and the neighborhood in which we are located.
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I had the Hindenburger; a burger with a fried egg on it. Wonderful! Really tasty. Hubby had the beef on a Weck, a bun with a little too much kosher salt on it. We got there quite early, before the Hockey game, so there was no problem with seating. Service was good, friendly, quick. No complaints at all about this place and would definitely go back again.

3  Thank shamrock57

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

A Saturday dinner hour with only three tables was a bit concerning. Looks like a nice place. Decor is pleasing. Service, well lets just say that fir a place that had very little patrons, the service was not good. Our server should also look for another line of work.
The appetizer was great, so was the beer. Many choices. But again, maybe if this restaurant had looked like they were ready to welcome guests, we would have stayed and eaten dinner. We went elsewhere.
We may try again.

1  Thank mike1iron
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

We've come here twice. The first time was when they first opened & it was good, not great. This time it was excellent. We came during restaurant week and got fabulous meals for $20.13 per couple. Everything was great. Our waitress was adorable. Glad we gave this place another try.

Lagerhaus95, Owner at Lagerhaus 95, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thanks so much for coming back! We appreciate your business and hope you come back again soon.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We have been wanting to try Lagerhaus since it opened. I can understand some of the poorer reviews but I think if you plan on going on a busy night, some pre-planning can make your experience better.
We went to the restaurant the night of the Pearl Jam concert and I made sure to call for reservations earlier in the week. On an event night if you plan in eating and not just getting drinks, you must call for reservations. Otherwise, like any bar in a busy area, you may not even find a place to stand.
We actually were running a little late so called to let them know and it was not a problem. We arrived and were seated immediately. Although the place was very very busy, our waitress came by within a short time and asked us for our drinks.Drinks came within a few minutes. She then took our orders. Food was not a long wait which was great since we wanted to get to the show. My best grilled cheese was very good. Although my fries were a little on the smaller portion size, I did not mind since I am trying to control my portions. My wife had more on her plate to go with her wonderful pulled pork. Considering the place was jam packed, I think the staff did a wonderful job. The food was great, although maybe a little expensive for my grilled cheese since it was very good I was fine paying $10 for it and the fries. We had a coupon for $10 off $25 which you can get by signing up for their email club.
Overall we had a great time. I am glad I made reservations otherwise we would have been out of luck (1.5hr wait when we arrived).
We will definitely be back, likely again on an event night because we rarely go downtown without an event to go to.

Tips:
1. join their email list for $10 off $25 but the coupon expires within 1 month of you getting it
2. make a reservation!
3. do not park on the street between the restaurant and the buffalo news lot - we saw a ton of cars getting ticketed (there are signs that say no parking)

Thank you for the kind words. FNC event nights can be a challenge for our customers who aren't planning to attend the event, but we certainly welcome the business. Again, thank you, and please come back soon!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Hey had the pleasure of having our speaker dinner for WordCamp Buffalo at this great location. I travel to Buffalo quite often and will be headed back down here for sure. The food was great, the service just as great.

1  Thank jprozsa

Thank you so much for the kind words and for your business. Both are very much appreciated! We hope to see you again soon.