“Don't wait, it's a once in a lifetime experience.”

Buffalo Touring Company
Ranked #10 of 22 Tours in Buffalo
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My wife and I took tour on the weekend and they could not have been nicer. Even the iffy weather didn't keep us from going and enjoying a wonderful tour. North Buffalo history is excellent subject matter. Well worth the expense.
The Segway was easy to learn and well taught. I didn't want to get off but they couldn't let me take it home. ;)
Enjoy the tour and you'll tell all your friends too.

1  Thank pnf44
There are newer reviews for Buffalo Touring Company

Reviewed September 6, 2012

The Buffalo Touring Company offers SEGWAYS to get around and see the sights of the tour.
After a short training session on the Segway's operation our small group was off on the tour.
The guide gave historic information on the buildings and information on past events in Buffalo.
We traveled in the park and past the ZOO to the Darwin Martin House. This Segway tour was targeted for small groups and this made the tour more personable and did not give you the feeling of being a number in a big group. I suggest you do the tour before the weather gets cold.

2  Thank Dwinkelman
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The Buffalo Touring Company is a family-owned business. Each tour consists of four customers and two guides. This allows for very personalized safety training and tour commentary. The areas covered by the tour are very picturesque and representative of this area of Buffalo. At the beginning, I was very apprehensive about being on the Segway; however, with the excellent safety and operational training and the areas visited, by the end I was wishing for more! This is a great tour and I highly recommend it. By the way, the four of us took the 5:00 p.m. tour which was just right for a summer's day.

2  Thank MsPZ