“Hidden Treasure”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Nosh Cafe
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: This is a kosher deli, and is part of Brown's Kosher Meat Market at the same address. We had our dog with us when we stopped there on a hot summer afternoon. They moved a table outside so the dog did not have to sit in the car while we ate. They even brought out a bowl of water for the dog. I had the best reuben sandwich I have had anywhere. Everyone was very happy with their food.
Amherst NY
“Hidden Treasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

Excellent food and service; Ambiance leaves a lot to be desired so don't plan for a romatic lunch. But, sandwhiches don't get better.

• Visited October 2012

Williamsville, New York
“Great kosher food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

The Nosh Cafe is a combination sit down kosher cafe and butcher shop. I buy most of my kosher meat along with some excellent take out food there. It is owned and run by a lovely couple who will do anything to help you...a real down to earth local place. You can sit, eat, and read the loval newspapers or just kibbitz with your neighbors and friends. They have a variety of deli sandwiches, salads, limited dinners, along with breakfast. In addition to making homemade Challahs, they make their own absolutely outstanding rye bread (with seeds) which I order with their chopped liver and onion and it is excellent. Their homemade soups, especially their mushroom/barley, are delicious and worth the price. When my son and his family come from out of town we always end up eating there as the Nosh Cafe is the only place in Buffalo where you can sit down, order, and enjoy a great kosher meal.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Ann1948
Manlius, New York, United States
“Great kosher deli”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

We were traveling on a hot afternoon when we found the Nosh Cafe, which is part of Brown's Kosher Meats at the same address. The owner of the restaurant saw my wife outside walking the dog while he was taking our orders. He had a table moved outside so our dog would not have to sit in the car while we ate. His wife even brought a bowl of water out for our dog.
I had the best reuben I have had anywhere. We had generous corned beef sandwiches that included chips, pickle and potato salad. The food was all excellent and kosher too. This is an excellent New York City style deli.

• Visited July 2012