“Best Chinese in area”

GIN GIN CHINESE RESTAURANT
Ranked #640 of 1,065 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 28, 2014

... as long as you're not at all in a hurry. There is a steady stream of customers, and there is also always a puzzlingly long wait for the food. BUT the food is always delicious, the menu extensive (with lots of more "native" dishes for the adventurous) and the people are very nice.

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food, large portions its really good every time we go we are always happy. The service is very nice and so are the people.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I had a sick friend who I wanted to take some food too last Christmas, this was the only place around open. I should have allowed my friend go hungry- the place was dirty- employees were asleep at a table- the food was gross and over priced. I would NEVER go back here again!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Wonderful Chinese food in a casual setting... very busy take-out service also offered. Our meal was delicious, very generous portions but table service was very slow due to busy take-out counter. Next time we will get take-out too!