“Great time!”

Buffalo Bites Food Tours
Ranked #1 of 12 Food & Drink in Buffalo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Buffalo Bites Food Tours provides food tasting and historical walking tours in some of Buffalo's most delicious and beautiful neighborhoods. On this three-hour guided walking tour you will eat tasty food samples from local eateries and explore Buffalo's rich history, architecture and culture. This experience is enjoyable for visitors and locals alike and will entice you to come back to theses neighborhoods again and again!
Reviewed June 9, 2013

The buffalo bites food tour was fabulous! I went for my birthday with my Mom and some family friends. While I grew up in the Buffalo area, I learned a lot about the Elmwood area and local architecture! Laura was a great guide, very personable and knowledgeable! The food selection and variety was great - I am still dreaming about the fries and truffle ketchup at Blue Monk! I highly recommend this tour to anyone - no matter if they are visiting Buffalo for the first time, or are life-long residents!

All reviews
"east aurora"
in 66 reviews
"elmwood village"
in 41 reviews
"our tour guide"
in 30 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 11 reviews
in 5 reviews
"introduction"
"appreciation"

Reviewed June 8, 2013

For a first timer to the city, it is an interesting way to learn about the history and culture of Buffalo. With the exceptions of "fish fry" and a trip to Charlie the Butchers, it covers about all that Buffalo is best known for. It is a very good investment of your time in the city.

1  Thank culpe10
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Laura led our team on a wonderful tour of Buffalo. It was rich in history and tastings. Our team used this opportunity as a team retreat and it was perfect. I look forward to revisiting these local establishments and hopefully sharing the tour with friends in the future!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

You start at the heart of Elmwood Ave and enjoy an amazing sandwich from the Globe Market. I've lived in Buffalo for over 10 years and had yet to have anything from this place-which now I'm hooked and can't wait to go back. Next it was off to Watson Chocolates for Icecream and Sponge Candy!!

Don't be afraid of the 'walking' part of this tour, because you get to experience the beautiful Elmwood village and all that the city has to offer!

Hats off to our tour leader because we were a bunch of chatty women that day! She still managed to keep us under control!

My favorite part: Blue Monk, a beer and truffle fries :)

Even if you have lived in Buffalo all your life, or you are just visiting for the weekend you will love this tour! PS-You are full afterwards so don't make immediate plans for dinner :)