“Hockey Heaven”
Review of KeyBank Center

KeyBank Center
Ranked #8 of 163 things to do in Buffalo
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Took our daughter for her 18th birthday to see her favorite team- the Buffalo Sabres Enjoyed the arena and the new area with the past players and statues.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We went here for a hockey game and liked the energy of the crowd! Like any event center it could use more restroom facilities because there were 20 to 30 minute lines. Service at concessions was good.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Went for a holiday concert and was pleased with the layout, sound, amenities and view of stage. First time using subway and impressed with the convenience.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I sat in the 100 level center ice, 100 level ends, 200 level, 300 level center, 200 level ends, you name it. There is not 1 bad seat in this arena for a hockey game. It's easy to get around for food or after the game(prefer to take the back stairs)

1  Thank JasonGGGG
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Went to my first Leafs vs. Sabres game last night. We found $10.00 parking a few blocks away, which was nice, though the cold air wasn’t very friendly. The arena is very clean, nicely lit and easy to navigate to and through. As most sports/concert venues are, the food and beverage prices are higher than I like, but I grabbed a hot dog outside before going in anyway. We did partake in a jumbo pretzel, which was tasty though we did have to rub off all the salt first, and a couple of hot chocolates to warm my toes.
The crowd in our section got a little rowdy but security did a fairly good job of handling the idiots. The only negative thing I can say about the situation is one of the security guards starting cursing back at people in the crowd. He really didn’t help the situation much at all, but his counterparts took care of things.

Been to KeyBank Center? Share your experiences!