“Nice arena, good food options, tame crowd”
Review of KeyBank Center

KeyBank Center
Ranked #9 of 161 things to do in Buffalo
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Went to the Flyers/Sabres home opener this month and had a great time. The arena staff are all very friendly. The arena is nice and clean with a welcoming environment.

There is not much to do within the arena however compared to others. Bathrooms are small and lines are usually long. The same goes for food.

I was a little surprised how tame and quiet the crowd was for a home opener. Sold out crowd that only made noise when penalties were called or when a goal was scored. Especially for a home opener. The first 10 minutes of the game was dead silent, you could hear the players talking on the ice from the 300 level.

Parking was one of the best i've had at an arena though. $15 right outside the door, 60 second walk to the arena. Got out of the parking lot in less than 5 min too.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We paid extra to sit close to the stage and sat in really uncomfortable seats and way too close together..

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Attended Rochester Amerks game 12/28/2012. We love this arena. Hopefully we get a CBA soon and the Sabres will be back.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Ive been a Sabres fan my entire life and been watching the Buffalo Bandits for over 6 years.Now matter how the teams perform the FNC is a great place to go for sporting events.Buffalo has the craziest most rapid fan base and when the Sabres or Bandits score this place comes unglued.No matter how bad the weather conditions may be the FNC manages to sell out almost every game.Ever since the FNC was remodeled it looks alot better.THe lines tend to be a little long between periods and intermission but best tip is to leave a minute or two early.The food is pretty good.If you want some good food the 200 level has its own restaurant.The sandwiches are good.I recommend the roast beef.The luxury suits are really nice.Ive been in them a few times.I prefer to be front row with all the rapid fans but the suits are nice.If you are board and want to go to sporting event I recommend going to a Bandits game.The prices are cheap and you get front row seats for less than $40 a piece.If we get hockey back I would recommend going to a Sabres game.The crowds really get into it.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Ok, of the team .. but I do eat here for a lot of the games. Depending on what you get the food is great. The roast beefs are delicious. Even sandwiches are really nice. On ocassion I get the more "fast food" options and I don't have any complaints about them. I guess my expectations are lower when I'm at a sporting event but I've never thrown something away and said "eww, that was disgusting".

Been to KeyBank Center? Share your experiences!