“Dinner at PF Chang's”

Dining options: Reservations
Brampton, ON
“Dinner at PF Chang's”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Four of us celebrated my husband and my 45th wedding anniversary with dinner at PF Chang's at the Galleria Mall. We made reservations so there was very little waiting when we arrived. Our Server Shaelyn was being trained by Amber. What a friendly outgoing young lady! She helped us with the questions we had on the different dishes. Since there was four of us we ordered two of the dinner for two and shared the dishes. My only complaint was the beef and broccoli was VERY salty. However, the rest of the meal was very good. My suggestion would be to order the Mongolian Beef rather than the beef and broccoli. By sharing we managed to have several different dishes and thoroughly enjoyed our evening out.

• Visited September 2012

ST GEORGE BRANT
“Always enjoyable”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Have been here many times with/without family. We have always had an enjoyable meal and portion sizes usually require a "doggie bag".

Visited August 2012
1 Thank LINDA T
Burlington, Canada
“disappointing”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

In the past we have had wonderful food
the lettuce wraps were amazing & so was the soup
everything else was so salty we couldn't eat it
spoke to the server & were told that yes customers have complained about the salt
good service

Toronto, Canada
“Great meal, great price”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Service was good, waitress was attentive and took care of us. Started off with pot stickers with lemongrass chicken. Can you say yummy! They were good. I had the Mango Chicken with rice, nice dish with a little kick to it. Wife had the Singapore street noodles and let me tell you, it was gone really quick. I am going to assume she enjoyed them as well. My son had a nice chicken fried rice dish and enjoyed it as well.

The price was under $40 dollars which is great in my opinion.

Cambridge, Canada
“Everytime we eat here we love it!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Never had a bad experience at PF Changs in Buffalo at the Galleria Mall. The Lettuce Wraps and the Dynamite Shrimp are our favourites. Service is always good and I recommend making a reservation online - the line-up once was 2 hours, we went back to hotel and booked a reservation for 30 mins later and then when we went back we were seated right away!

• Visited August 2012

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!