“Season TIcket Holder”

Shea's Performing Arts Center
Ranked #19 of 159 things to do in Buffalo
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I am a season ticket holder and I have seen concerts at sheas. I tis my favorite venue in the city.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Was there to see "Memphis" in the Broadway Show Series. Great atmosphere. Comfortable inside on a warm day. We have series tickets and we are rarely disappointed.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

extremely beautiful architecture and decor; great place to watch a show

Reviewed June 12, 2012

A restored 20's era theatre including "A Mighty Wurlitzer" organ!

Reviewed June 6, 2012

I was happy to see my grandson peeking over the chair in front of them to watch the Lion King. They were awed at the animals coming down the aisle. If you want to view a play in a historic theatre, go to Shea's.

1  Thank Deborah K