“FRESH & TASTY”
Review of Paula's Donuts

Paula's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 20 Dessert in Buffalo
Cuisines: American
Description: Established in 1996, Paula's Donuts(R) is a family owned and operated business. Our hand cut donuts are baked fresh daily on the premises, the old fashioned way. Voted #1 Donuts by Buffalo Spree. Paula's has over 30 varieties of donuts as well as pastries, muffins, bagels, breakfast sandwiches, carrot cake, coffee, cappuccino, tea, hot chocolate, and cold beverages. TASTE THE DIFFERENCE Excellence is not achieved by cutting corners. Using only the finest quality ingredients, we go the extra mile to bring you the very best in donut deliciousness. Every Paula's donut has a very special ingredient, something you won't find in any of the big chain store donuts- we make our hand cut donuts with love! SHOW HOW MUCH YOU CARE Show your family, friends, and co-workers that you care enough to bring the very best. Our donuts are always fresh and they don't leave the unpleasant greasy aftertaste that you find in many mass produced donuts. Donuts are supposed to be flavorful and are meant to delight your palate. If the donuts you buy now leave you feeling dissatisfied- it's time to see what a real donut should taste like. At Paula's we are always happy to serve you with the finest donuts in Buffalo.
Staten Island, New York
“FRESH & TASTY”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Stopped in here based on ratings while visiting the Buffalo area. Definitely did not disappoint. My family ordered the red velvet, cinnamon and a piece of carrot cake. All were very good. Red velvet was more like a thick cake, the cinnamon was like a light fluffy bread like quality, and the carrot cake was moist and dense. Yes, they are bigger than other donut places. Staff was friendly, place was clean and had many tables to sit at. Wish there was one in my hometown. Eat one of these and you wont want to ever go back to a DD again.

1 Thank FLB18

• Korean first
Buffalo, New York
“I miss Paula's since they have moved.”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Paula's donuts are the best I have ever had. Not only are they bigger than others but there is more filing and they are always fresh. Now that they have moved to a neighboring suburb, they are no longer on the bus line and hard to get to if you don't drive. So when I can get there, I will buy 2 dozen. They freeze very well. I just wrap them individually in plastic wrap, freeze on a tray, and once they freeze, I put them in a plastic bag. Easy to thaw out - just leave them out for about a few hours.

• Visited July 2013
northeast
“THE BEST DONUTS ....EVER”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The donuts are the best. The staff very friendly and the service a 10+. We came in on a Friday afternoon last week and were made to feel welcome. Had 3 glazed donuts and they were as fresh as could be. The person that waited on me asked if I needed anything else and suggested a beverage. That was a nice touch as I paid for my purchase they again thanked me for my business and to please come again. Thanks Paula.

Buffalo, NY
“Irresistible!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Paula's has moved to 2319 Sheridan Drive, Tonawanda - 1/2 mile from my home and I've had her donuts every weekend since! These donuts are HUGE - twice the size of others and always so fresh. They have varieties that the other shops don't carry such as Headlights (my fav) and coconut to name a couple. Even though there are 2 other (chain) donut shops even closer to my home, it was rare that I'd indulge. They weren't worthy. Now... I expect I'll soon be shopping for bigger pants!

1 Thank BuffaloKitty
Ahmeek, Michigan
“Ranking made us go.”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We just had to stop here on our visit because it was ranked #1 of all the restaurants in Buffalo, a doughnut shop!!!! Glad we went. While it is just a doughnut shop, it definitely had the best doughnuts I've ever tasted. And I worked in a bakery! Worth a stop.

• Visited August 2013