“Great patio”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Ate here this past Saturday and was lucky enough to get patio seating. Relaxing vibe with tasty margaritas. I had the fish taco which was excellent and followed it up with the carnitas tacos which were also excellent. We didn't have the nacho plate but it looked massive! I will definitely return.

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch today and had the chips and salsa, along with the Tacos and the Carnitas Burrito. Very fresh food and out of this world tasty! The service was excellent and we were able to eat outside. This was my second visit here and will go back again !

Reviewed April 18, 2018

I have been wanting to eat here for a while considering the owner/chef is very famous in Buffalo known for using the best ingredients and recipes. We had tried twice before the visit and could not find parking on the street and gave up. We were lucky enough to find a parking spot right in front today.

We had lunch here today hoping to take advantage of Restaurant Week but were told by the waitress that it's only good for dinner time not valid at lunch even though the website says otherwise???

You pay extra for salsa and chips. Salsa was delicious, waitress said chips not house made.

I had Chorizo Burrito charred and very very dry but amazingly thin and tasty soft shell and peppers/onions perfectly cooked. Definitely needed some kind of sauce. Wife had the chicken burrito which she liked.

Would have preferred if the food was served on regular plates instead of a plastic container.

One and done I'm afraid.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

I'm a big fan of their tacos and margaritas! My friends and I go here often in the summer and split a pitcher of margaritas (the best deal if you have multiple people who want them). Most dinners also come with chips and queso. The restaurant itself is beautiful with gorgeous paintings and decor. It's a great place for a date night or a night out with friends.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Amazing! I had the pineapple and ginger margarita - so tasty! The chicken burrito and chips with salsa is delicious. The guacamole is so good! The staff friendly and attentive! Must stop by. So yummy!

Been to Cantina Loco? Share your experiences!