“New Management!!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Downtown
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Buffalo
Reviewed October 3, 2009

What a big improvement!!
I've been staying at this hotel several weeks a month for almost three years and have had a couple of issues in the past.. However, between the new manager and the remodeled rooms it a whole new place. I think the management is the best change as it has radiated through the staff and all the services.

p.s. Thanks for the whirlpool tub!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
HISManager, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2009

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued loyalty to our hotel. We appreciate the wonderful comments and look forward to seeing you each time you come to Buffalo.

Reviewed September 30, 2009

First I want to say that this is hands down the best Hampton Inn I have ever stayed at and I have travel for several years with an average of 45 weeks per year. With that said the Hampton is in the heart of downtown Buffalo. Within a mile from Elmwood avenue where there are an endless number of LOCAL restaurants. No chains.
The Hampton has recently started renovations of the hotel from top to bottom. I have had the opportunity to stay in one of their new rooms. From the contemporary color scheme to the layout of the rooms it shows that a lot of time was put into the design. The bathrooms are twice the size with plenty of room. They all have new desks that really cater to the business traveler. They have also made the work out facilities twice the size and have added all new machines with built in TV monitors. Big improvement as I like to work out while on the road.
And the most important reason as to why I would stay here is because of the staff. It shows that they invest a lot of time in training their associates in customer service. I feel at home when I travel to the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank lpacheco18
HISManager, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2009

Thank you for the kind review. We find that great compliments are very reaffriming for the staff at the hotel. They really appreciate that guests recognize all the hard work and dedication that they put into their jobs each and every day. If there is anything else that we can do for you please let us know.

Reviewed September 23, 2009

I stay at you location frequently, during my stay last week, I noticed the wonderful updates to your rooms. Love it! Keep up the great work!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple

I would like to take this opprotunity to thank you for taking the time to review the hotel and speaking highly of it. We truely appreciate your repeat business. If there is anything that we could do for you in the future please let us know.

Reviewed September 22, 2009

One of the best Hampton Inn's I have ever stayed in. Great value and great location. Updated, clean and surrounded by restaurants and bars. We also used this hotel as our primary room block for our wedding guests and they were very pleased. In fact, the guests who booked too late were disappointed that they didn't get a room at the Hampton in time!

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with friends

Thank you for reviewing the Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Downtown. It is always great to get such honest and positive reviews from our guests. I would also like to thank you for choosing us to host your wedding guests for your big weekend. If there is anything further that we can do for you please let us know.

Reviewed September 20, 2009

Large, clean, quiet room. The hotel staff were all very helpful and pleasant. Location offers numerous restaurant and pub choices all within walking distance. Buffalo Niagara Taxi Company is one of the best I have experienced in my travels. 15-20 minutes to get to/from the airport. Should I return to Buffalo, I will be staying at this hotel again.

Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank ASPry
Reviewed September 11, 2009

We had a huge corner suite on the top floor, and really enjoyed the space. We were on the Chippewa side of the hotel so the club crowd was noisy on Friday night, but we didn't really have any problem sleeping. The pool was the perfect temp and lots of fun for my daughter. My only complaint is that this hotel has no room service. The only food options are the over-priced restaurants that share the space with the hotel on Chippewa. We came in after 11Pm on Saturday, and had no late-night option outside of pizza delivery. They have a free breakfast in a suite that consists mainly of continental items, but it can't really handle the hotel at capacity (as we saw on our trip) However, it was all very clean and spacious.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank SkyPiGG
Reviewed August 21, 2009

I usually stay at the Best Western Inn on the Avenue but my last 3 trips I've stayed here. The rooms are great and the staff is fantastic. Ask to stay on the 2nd floor. this floor has been recently updated and room 239 is awesome. New king bed, 46 plasma tv and all mod cons. Close to the ballpark, Allentown and right on Chippewa for the younger people. I'm going back for a 3 night stay in early September.

Stay here. You will be happy you did.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple