Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Downtown
Hyatt.com
$148
$161
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown(Buffalo)(Great Value!)
$135
$170
$225
$191
1,283 results
All reviewschocolate barfree parkinggreat hotelfree breakfastthe breakfast areahot tubindoor poolwithin walking distancebusiness centerwould definitely stay here againniagara fallsbuffalo downtownfamily weddingexcellent stayrestaurants and barskey cardgreat room
997 - 1,002 of 1,283 reviews
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This hotel is extraordinary. I have stayed in hundreds of hotels across the US, Europe, South America and Asia, and this one ranks right at the top of my "best" list. Much better than most Ritz Carltons or other supposed high-end hotels. Everything about it was wonderful during my three nights there. When I arrived at 11:45 PM, their helpful and friendly van driver was there to whisk me to the hotel. I was met by equally professional front-desk help. My room was unbelievably nice--#202--a suite. Enormous LR/kitchen, enormous bathroom, and very comfortable and spacious BR. On the spur of the moment at 9 PM Saturday night, I decided I wanted to rent a car to use the next day. I called the front desk and inquired about a ride to the Buffalo airport. They dropped what they were doing and took me there immediately. They were so thoughtful and accommodating. And oh yes, the breakfast buffet is very nice and a great, convenient way to kick off the morning.I honestly hated to leave. Buffalo is a fascinating place and I look forward to returning to see more of it and by all means will stay at the Hampton Inn Downtown.

Room Tip: 202, 302, 402 would be ideal if you need lots of room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
HISManager, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2012

Thank you for the kind words posted here on Trip Advisor. It is a real honor and privilege to be mentioned on the “best” list of a seasoned traveler’s list such as yours. I am glad and proud to here how well our staff treated you during your visit and how you enjoyed your suite and all of our amenities. I have to agree with you that Buffalo is a pretty fascinating city. We would be glad to recommend more of it on your next visit. We can’t wait for your return!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites on Delaware Ave last weekend. Great location for restaurants, nightlife, and Shae Theatre. Close to interstate for easy travelling. Clean room, helpful staff, good food. Important to me was the tall shower as I didn't have to bend over to get under the stream. Climate control was also good - no wall unit that rattles but rather an overhead vent system. Nice to have free parking, wifi, and breakfast. Would stay here again

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ayrjoe

Thank you for the comments you wrote about our hotel. I am glad you found the amenities to your preferences. It is definitely a plus to find the free parking in a downtown area. I understand that you have many good choices when traveling to Buffalo and we appreciate you choosing us. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

This is a great hotel in so many ways, from the room sizes, to the design, to cleanliness, to the location, and staff! Everything was perfect and I wish I didn't have to leave! This will be my hotel every time I come to Buffalo! The exercise room was huge! There are s many places to eat right in front of the hotel, and the waterfront is near by and so is the Convention Center!

There are a few minor tweaks the hotel could make:

1) The hot food area where eggs and potatoes are at breakfast were located way in the corner in the breakfast area and was hard to reach. It should be in the center of the breakfast area.
2) The water flow is outstanding, especially for the showers, but is too slow for the sink.
3) The toilet paper holders are far from the toilet.

But these items have no impact on my rating, and I give it a 5 all around!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our Hotel. We take great pride in taking care of it and by your comments we have done so. I appreciate all of the suggestions, which are very good and we will address those items. I hope that when you are back in the area you come and visit us again. We appreciate your business. Thank you!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites on Delaware Ave last evening. We attended a family wedding at the Mansion on Delaware. We had stayed at the Hampton Inn in Lake George, so we were familier with this chain. Buffalo, you did good. The desk staff was very helpful, check in and out was a breeze. Our suite was gorgeous. The bathroom was HUGH. Full kitchen, comforable sitting area, large flat screen in the sitting area and bedroom. Very comfortable king size bed. Very quite hotel. We are planning a 2 day Christmas shopping weekend and we will stay here again. highly reccomend this hotel. Plenty of secure parking, great staff, great room.

Room Tip: Our room was just perfect, 6th floor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 278Maureen123
HISManager, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Thank you. I am so glad to hear that your stay with us went very well. We appreciate you noticing the service that we provide and all that we have to offer. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we realize you have many options and we appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again on your shopping trip before Christmas.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

What an incredible hotel to be hidden in buffalo ny. locations is close to everything with easy access to public transit. super close to all night life and bars in addition to the baseball stadium and downtown areas. rooms are modern and up to date. very reasonable prices and parking availability give this hotel alot to offer.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Shaun_SWO

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It means allot when a traveler who travels a great deal shares there experience with us. We truly appreciate you pointing out some of the great things we have to offer as a city and a Hotel. Reasonable prices are very important in today’s economy. I hope if you travel again back to Buffalo you come and stay with us. We truly appreciate your business. Thank you.