“new neighborhood place to go to!”
Review of Ireland's Own - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ireland's Own
Cuisines: American
Description: used to be called "Buffalo's Finest", new person took over kitchen and it is clean, good service and excellent food!
Reviewed March 20, 2011

I heard the kitchen re-opened in a neighborhood place, and many people said they had very good food. So I got corned beef and cabbage to go, and was impressed by the cleanliness of the restaurant, and the friendliness of the server. There were a lot of people there, and the fish fries and other dinner they had looked good. Well my dinner to go was so much better than I ever expected, the beef tender, carrots perfect. and the little red potatoes so buttery and flavorful! I will go back soon! I have a new favorite neighborhood restaurant! And the prices are so reasonable!

There are newer reviews for Ireland's Own