“Fourth Visit....”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Lockport
“Fourth Visit....”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Fourth visit here and the food is always excellent and fairly prices. Drinks are fab and so was our server, Richard. All of staff is very professional. Will be back.

• Visited September 2012

Toronto, Ontario
“Excellent Food and Value”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was an incredible meal. The service and quality of food was remarkable. Everything was fresh and well prepared. It was also a very interesting mix of food that reflected the local culture.

• Visited September 2012
Berlin, Germany
“outstanding”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Best sushi I ever had eaten.
I was there with my wife and we were both quite satisfied.
The service was excessively mindful and the rooms are very aesthetic furnished.

• Visited August 2012
Buffalo
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I tried this place just a couple of weeks ago. Our waiter Russell was wonderful! So helpful with his recommendations & the menu. The beef on weck sushi roll is the best!! It was so
Good my husband and I had to Return again last night. Our waitress Diane was also fabulous & friendly. We love the atmosphere here and keep Returning not only for the most delicious food but because the service is so wonderful & helpful & the atmosphere is perfect!! I love it here!!
Go to this restaurant immediately and try the beef on weck sushi, our fav! Also try the mango crab! The prices are very reasonable & the service is always great!

Eugene, Oregon
“Good Seafood”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Food was good at the Seabar. I thought a little overpriced . We had sea bass and it was cooked perfectly. Wait staff was excellent but the resaurant was small and the tabdes were crowded. Not a place to go for a intiment dinner

• Visited August 2012