“outstanding”

Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Best sushi I ever had eaten.
I was there with my wife and we were both quite satisfied.
The service was excessively mindful and the rooms are very aesthetic furnished.

There are newer reviews for Seabar Restaurant

Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I tried this place just a couple of weeks ago. Our waiter Russell was wonderful! So helpful with his recommendations & the menu. The beef on weck sushi roll is the best!! It was so
Good my husband and I had to Return again last night. Our waitress Diane was also fabulous & friendly. We love the atmosphere here and keep Returning not only for the most delicious food but because the service is so wonderful & helpful & the atmosphere is perfect!! I love it here!!
Go to this restaurant immediately and try the beef on weck sushi, our fav! Also try the mango crab! The prices are very reasonable & the service is always great!

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Food was good at the Seabar. I thought a little overpriced . We had sea bass and it was cooked perfectly. Wait staff was excellent but the resaurant was small and the tabdes were crowded. Not a place to go for a intiment dinner

Reviewed August 12, 2012

The bad: very noisy
mediocre service: I had been promised a table, they put us at the sushi bar. We ordered mineral water for 2, they brought 1 glass and a small bottle

The good: the juggled things and got us a table, albeit in siberia. Sushi was first class

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We had a great dinner at Sea Bar. We started off with fish tacos which were fantastic. Then we had the couscous octopus salad which just melted in your mouth! To die for!! We had the sashimi sampler which was also very good. We then ended off with two rolls of sushi - the spicy tuna and california. What a great night with great food! Our server was also very attentive and friendly! Thanks for a great night!!