“Good service ok food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I stopped in for dinner, the hostess was very nice and sat e at a table that was not cleaned well, so I moved to another table that was not cleaned well. My server came by and she was very nice and helpful good knowledge of the menu. I got a house salad and a burger, both good.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

This place was our first time trying a Famous Dave's bbq restauarant - but will not be our last. The place was busy but we were greeted right away and shown to a table. Our server was attentive and helpful with all the different sauces. I ordered the texas beef brisket - and it was amazing. It could be cut with a fork and melted in your mouth it was so tender and flavourful. My husband got the rib tips and thought they were great as well. A good smokey, sweet, meatful dinner. If you are craving bbq - this place would be a good choice.

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Ordered the family platter for eight of us with two extra sides and it was more than enough. Brisket is tender and very good. Sides are solid and the atmosphere is lively and fun. Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is our second time here and this time the food was well below par. We ordered dinner combos and the tips on both of the dinners were not very good. I ordered the combo with bbq chicken and only a quarter chicken leg and 5 tenders for $16.29. Not only was it just average but overpriced. The tips were taken home for most of them were not touched. My wife is going to try to salvage them but she is not holding out any hope of that. I have to say this will probably be our last trip here.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

This place has lunch specials 7 days per week. Get the combo lunch deal with the choice of any two items. Chopped pork rib tips wings brisket ribs. We had 7 guys having a per tailgate party weekend in buffalo. We started off at famous Dave's and that was a great idea. Great food. The bar service was slow but the waitress was good. We will be back. Great prices and great food.