“Overpriced and a huge disappointment !”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Buffalo
Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Buffalo
Reviewed June 15, 2013

My first impression that I got from the website was great and u had such high hopes. We arrived late at night and were startled by all the undeseriable people that were walking around and near the hotel ... The rooms were not as clean as it could be and the views were sad. We had a bar right across the street which was loud and roudy until 4:30 in the morning ! Needless to say the police had to show up numerous times . I would definitely not choose to stay at this hotel again

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Caligirl1993
Write a ReviewReviews (1,321)

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I use this hotel when I'm traveling for business to Buffalo and always have the same good service and very good rooms. The suites are very spacious, those have your room, lounge area and small kitchen with table. The bathroom is also huge. The room always is well mantained. Their catering and conventions service is very good, their restaurant Della Terra is very good and their breakfast is good too they prepare at the moment eggs if you want.

Room Tip: All of them are good!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Terence J, Assistant General Manager / Human Resources Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2013

Dear Cynthia S.

Thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback. We are glad to know that we are your hotel of choice when you come to Buffalo and are equally exiceted that when you stay with us we consistently try to Make It Right. Thank you for your patronage and loyalty to the Hilton band of hotels.

Hospitably,

Terence James, CHA
Assistant General Manager
Human Resourses Manager
Embassy Suites Buffalo

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Excellent. Staff including valet staff was outstanding Look forward to doing future business. Just a stay in the hotel was fabulous. The service was excellent. I have spoken with friends who has also had the great exprerience with the Embassy. This was a very rewarding experience for me. My financee and I really enjoyed our stay. The room service was great and prompt. The hotel manager was courteous. I have recommended the Embassy to friends.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2013

If you have to stay in Buffalo (and my sympathies if you do), stay here. Clean, convenient, ridiculously friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast is great. Business luncheons and snacks very good. Meeting rooms very comfortable. I love to complain and am only angry that I can't! Truely hospitable.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Terence J, Assistant General Manager ? Human Resources Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2013

Dear Steven B,

Your comments are most gracious. Giving exceptional service is our passion. And it is especially satisfying to know that even when servicing guests who may have more demands, more needs, more expectations; we make a lasting impression with them also. Thank you so much for your patronage and candid expressions. it is most appreciated.

Terence James, CHA
Assistant General Manager
Human Resources Manager
Embassy Suites Buffalo

Reviewed June 5, 2013

The hotel staff are amazing. The employees are truly dedicated to making your stay as enjoyable as possible. The hotel is clean, the location was great (I was there for the buffalo marathon) the free breakfast was great!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Excellent reuse of an un attractive older federal building. The embassy suites occupy several lower floors, then commercial/office space and finally condos. The decor is most attractive and the staff is welcoming and helpful. Made-to-order breakfast is super. Nice work out room and indoor pool. Bright and sunny. I'm going back next time I'm in buffalo!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 31, 2013

From the beginning to the end of my three night stay, things ran smoothly with only one exception. I had to call twice from the airport to arrange the free shuttle to the hotel. On a busy weekend with the Buffalo Marathon scheduled, this wasn't an annoyance for me. I understand how busy things can get. My room—which was huge-- was clean, the staff was friendly and polite, and the free breakfast is unsurpassed by any other hotel I've stayed at. My King bed was extremely comfortable—just the right firmness without being too firm. The location was great with many restaurants and historic areas nearby. When I needed to go back to the airport via the shuttle, the shuttle had just left with another traveler, but returned for me within minutes. Would I stay here again? You bet! The customer is royalty here.

Room Tip: As in any hotel, the rooms away from the elevators are usually the quietest. My floor was extremely...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family