“Nice hotel”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Buffalo
Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Buffalo
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Nice hotel, great location convenient to business, art/culture, restaurants. Nice staff. We had a very comfortable stay. The hotel restaurant's blue burger was recommended and is delicious. Pay for coffee in the lobby or at the good coffee shop across the street. Free coffee in the complimentary breakfast is awful.

Room Tip: High floor away from the elevators/vending.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I stayed here with a group of girlfriends on March 8th as we were attending a concert in Buffalo.
As soon as we arrived we were greeted by the valet, who was very friendly ( sorry, I didn't write down any names) and also by the Front Desk who gave us suggestions for dinner. The room was huge and very clean. Beds are also super comfy!...We also needed a cab ASAP when we came downstairs and the staff helped us get one almost instantly despite how crazy busy it was.

Overall, a great Embassy Suites property. We will return!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Nice big room. Huge comfy bed with awesome pillows. Good location. The room included breakfast. Looked new or freshly renovated. It's great to stay in a suite when you're traveling for business because you have space to spread out your work. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The rooms at this hotel are huge, great for my large family. Nice layout and furniture. We really enjoyed our stay. Pool was kind of small. Managers reception was a great idea. Would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2013

My mom and I wanted to stay somewhere downtown on this trip so we chose this hotel. Originally we were booked at Adams Mark but after reading the reviews I decided to change it. Thank goodness we did! This hotel is amazing!!!! Great location - walking distance to many restaurants. Not far from Elmwood village.

Beautiful hotel - very cool decor, very clean and great atmosphere. Staff is excellent - friendly, helpful and really wanting to do whatever they can to make your stay great. The rooms are huge - standard room is two separate areas, living room and separate bedroom. It also has a mini fridge and microwave. It's great when you are with someone else who wants to sleep whereas you want to stay up to have the seperated bedroom. Beds were super comfortable ---- best hotel bed I have come across in awhile. The hotel includes a complimentary breakfast with fruit, eggs, bacon, and an omelette station which was delicious, as well as a managers reception each night.

There is an excellent gym and pool area, and excellent on-site resturant. The only issue I had was the drain in the shower wouldn't stay open, so I had to put something in there to hold it up. But really, that is the only issue I had the entire three days I was here!

I will definitely come back here on my next visit to Buffalo, and encourage you to try it out! Totally worth the price!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We went to Buffalo to take in a Sabres game and were pleasantly surprised with the hotel and staff especially Barbara K! She was super helpful with dinner suggestions, directions, etc. The hotel is spacious and clean with fair sized rooms and very comfortable beds. The nightly managers reception serves complimentary drinks and snacks. The complimentary breakfast buffet was very tasty with lots of selection including made to order omelets. We would definately return, possibly in the summertime when the weather is nicer for walking.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank STurpin
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have to travel for business trips in the Buffalo/Downtown area and I never thought an Embassy Suites would be so upscale. The rooms are large and pretty new, the bathrooms are clean, and the gym facility has great euipment. The free continental breakfast has everything I crave. I have stayed here 3 times in the past year and I look forward to my next stay in the summer :)

• Stayed: February 2013