My son and I went to Buffalo for World Junior Hockey, booked The Mansion 2 weeks ago
never stayed there before. From the start the service was excellent, picked up from the bus station, then greeted by excellent Butler's, dinner which they booked was great, then picked up afterwards, Always a smile, very helpful, loved the breakfast, driven close to the HSBC Centre, picked up afterwards, and the next day driven for lunch too. An amazing staff, would recommend, I can't say anymore, exceptional boutique hotel!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo