I recently got married in Buffalo, NY this past August. As an out-of-town bride, I needed a lot of help when it came to picking vendors for the wedding planner, cake, flowers, music, etc. Geno and his staff at the Mansion could not have been more helpful. Everyone was extremely professional and friendly. As a wedding venue, this hotel is spectacular. Our guests are still telling us what a wonderful time they had, and marveling at what an elegant locale we picked. My bridal suite was fabulous. The bed provided a delicious night's sleep even with pre-wedding jitters!). Our family and friends who stayed over could were all equally impressed. Coming from the NYC metropolitan area, no one was used to the level of professionalism and friendliness that we had at the Mansion. The Mansion showcases Buffalo at its finest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Otel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo