We spent a night here recently on a tour of the western NY/ Niagra on the Lake, Canada area. This hotel is a unique accomodation, as other reviewers have stated. There is an interesting combination of the old architecture-gorgeous woodwork and tall ceilings- and modern amenities and furnishings. The check in staff is top notch; can not say the same for the almost non existent AM personnel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo