I have stayed at the Mansion on Delaware several times when travelling to Buffalo for work purposes. The hotel is small but the rooms are all very classy and modern and most have their own fireplace. The staff at The Mansion are very polite and more of personal concierges. They escort you to your room and carry your luggage for you. The rooms are lit with jazz music playing when you arrive and they all have amazing jacuzzi bathtubs. The only thing that I don't like about this hotel is that there don't seem to be very many nearby restaurants however, the staff have a list of menus for nearby restaurants and they will order food in for you. They do have a complimentary happy hour and breakfast spread each day and the selection of food/drinks is very good. I would definitely recommed The Mansion to anyone visiting Buffalo. It is a little pricier than the other hotels but the elegance and the staff make up for the cost. It is WELL worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo