I have been in the hotel industry for more than 20 years and I have never experienced such incredible service until the Mansion! Big chains and the stuffy smaller ones alike have something to learn from these folks! If you're headed to Buffalo, I'm convinced there IS only one place to stay - the Mansion! The property is an impeccibly restored mansion with beatifully appointed rooms and public space. As you enter the hotel, expect to be greeted as if you were arriving at a good friend's house for the weekend. The owner is hands on which is almost unheard of and his staff is knowledgable and efficent! Oh, and whoever mentioned that Kent rocks in an earlier review was spot on!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo