I have stayed at many four and five star European hotels, including some that are regularly ranked in Travel magazines. The Mansion in Buffalo exceeds the service of these fine European resorts. The experience at the Mansion will be one you will cherish and remember.
My wife and I spent a night here as a weekend getaway. We can not wait to come back. The butler's, the atmosphere, the food, the pampering, and the bathtubs are just top notch. The Mansion has "dotted every i and crossed every T". I loved the fact that they Chauffeur you anywhere downtime when you want... Again, a unique expereince you will not regret nor forget. If everyone stayed here when the visited Buffalo, overnight Buffalo would have a new reputation as THE place to visit.
I only wish I could stay at places like this when I travel for work. It would give new meaning to traveling for work.
Being I am from the area, one recommendation if you are coming to visit Niagara Falls... Stay here and then drive the 30 minutes to the Falls. It will be worth it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo