The Mansion is a very good place to stay and the service is excellent. The only problem with an old Mansion is the structure itself. A lot of work has been put into this building but you still encounter a bit of an old home musty odor and a large gap under the door to the room. This is getting picky. You are greeted with wonderful staff that accommodate your every need. We were even greeted by a staff member quite late at night.
The valet service is wonderful. We enjoyed the cocktail time as well as the wonderful selections from the continental breakfast. The artwork gives it a museum flair. The staff works hard to make your stay a wonderful experience (very attentive),and they will share a bit of the history of the house with you! This is a great change from a large chain hotel. Yes, you may have a bar and restaurant at a larger hotel, but this is not why you would select a place like this. We will visit the "Mansion" again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo