This is our 3rd stay at MODA. This time we brought 2 other couples with us. Once again it was an awesome experience. From parking the cars, to getting settled into our rooms the Butlers impressed our friends. We had three rooms close to each other with pretty much the same decor but everything was a little different when it came to the placement of the desk, bed, bathroom, etc. The rooms were large with plenty of space. We enjoyed the complimentary happy hour. We ordered the pizza and cheese tray to go with the drinks. It was just enough to keep us going until dinner. We enjoyed being driven to the restaurant in a heated car. The only issue was they don't have the larger vehicle they had the last time so 6 of us could not fit so they had to do two trips to and from Tappo. After our return from dinner we were treated to a tour of their banquet facility to include the "Bridal Suite". We found out why that is the only room in the Mansion with a king bed (you have to stay there to find out the secret). For breakfast they had a carb loaded European style breakfast. Bread, muffins, sweet berry tarts, bread pudding, toast, cereal, etc. The only protein was hard boiled eggs. On previous stays there was salmon, cheese and sliced meat. There was lots of fresh fruit to go with cups of yogurt. We still ate our fair share and enjoyed the breakfast very much. Overall the Butlers make the trip to MODA! They run their butts off to take care of the guests. The rooms are awesome. The happy hour and breakfast are a great way to get to know other guests. We can't wait to schedule another trip to the MODA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo