If you want rest and a nice shower this is NOT the place for you! Room was small with 20 foot ceilings. Sinks were so high they had bar stools and came up to my chest. To shower, I had to climb over a really high tub which reached about 3 inches over my thigh. There was no water pressure. The vent vibrated on and off every 5 minutes over and over making an annoying buzzing sound. There was only shampoo, no conditioner and only 1 electrical outlet in bathroom with a television plugged into it for business men who must watch stocks at all times. Room was not cleaned well and a vacuum was not used (bobby pins, crumbs, and hair clumps stuck to husbands bare feet after shower). There is complimentary alcohol in parlor readily available so drinking won't show up on employer's bill. Walls are paper thin and you can hear people in other rooms. Overpriced. Hotel doesn't cater to families or non-alcohol drinking couples wanting romance. Best for single, tall, drinkers. The butler valet driver, turn down cookies, and breakfast selection were excellent in all fairness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo