We stayed on a cold weekend at the mansion. Beautiful building, excellent service, but even with a fireplace the room was very cold. The bathroom has no heating in it, so going there during the night was like going in north pole. The heating system is so noisy that it kept waking me up. I shut it off so i woke up at 3 and it was 44 degrees in the room...the room was on the small side too and the fan in the bathroom could have used dusting. But service was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo