Just spent our fourth visit to The Mansion and have never been let down. The staff is always friendly, hospitable and professional. We called ahead and ordered a cheese plate, which was waiting for us when we walked into the room. The cheese and berries were absolutely delicious. The atmosphere in the guest rooms is always elegant and very cozy. The décor is a perfect blend of the historic mansion feel along with some modern chic trends.
One of the perks we love about The Mansion is the shuttle service – it allows us to enjoy a couple cocktails at local establishments and events by providing a driver to pick us up.
Even though we live in the same city, when we feel like being pampered, we treat ourselves to a night at The Mansion. It is top notch and one of my favorite hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo