My wife and I were invited to a birthday party at the Buffalo Club in downtown Buffalo and decided to stay at a hotel for the evening. We had heard of the Mansion and decided to stay there the evening. Over the years we have traveled through much of Europe and the United States and stayed at many hotels and resorts. We have never experienced the level of service and personal attendance provided by the hotel personnel at all levels. Also, their cordial attitude and responsiveness was excellent. The rooms, although not comparable to suites in high priced hotels, were very clean, spacious, comfortable and well appointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo