An inn of this calaber would cost much more in most locations in North American. The mansion is a stunning 19th century premises lovingly restored. It has little elecletic artistic touches throughout the common areas and rooms which are well appointed. The staff is focused on service and do a wonderful job of making sure your needs are met. The buffet European style breakfast is excellent. The happy hour from 5 to 7 pm is a nice touch too. Overall, we have greatly enjoyed our two stays at the Mansion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo