If you don't have a legitimate reason to visit Buffalo, find one! The Manion on Delaware is one of the swankiest hotels we've ever stayed in, and we've had the priviledge of staying in some very nice hotels. Although we arrived late in the evening, one of the "butlers" noticed we had pulled into the parking lot and raced out to our car. He treated us royally, pouring complimentary drinks as we lounged in one of the mansion's beautiful public rooms and telling us about our options for dinner. He would have taken us by car (also complimentary) to any local restaurant, but we chose to have him pick up dinner for us. He brought it to us in the mansion's parlor, where it was served with china, silverware and white linens (even though it was hamburgers and fries!). The "butler" concept might have felt intrusive somewhere else, but here it was fantastic. Nothing we asked for was a problem. The mansion's public rooms are beautiful, and both have roaring fires. Our guest room was enormous and well outfitted. It even had two fireplaces. Like I said, if you don't have a reason to go to Buffalo, find one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo