It was our 19th Anniversary and they made us feel welcomed. The cookies in the room were great! They had a nice keurig coffee maker in the room. They have happy hour from 5 to 7 but we missed it because of our plans. The Butler service was awesome! You parked your car and they took you anywhere you want to go and picked you up. This was nice because you didn't have to worry about getting lost. The only way they need to improve is the internet. The DSL did not cut it. High speed Wifi would be a great improvement to this place. Other than that I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo